Experiment of static Equilibrium:
The net forces on both `x` component and `y` component are 0
`sumF_x = F_1cosθ_1 - F_2cosθ_2 =0`
`sumF_y = F_1sinθ_1 + F_2sinθ_2-mg=0`
1. Measure two Force `F_1` and `F_2`
2. Measure the angle between horizontal line and two forces.
3. Calculate `F_1cosθ_1` and `F_2cosθ_2`,
(Theoretically, `F_1cosθ_1= F_2cosθ_2`)
4. Calculate `F_1sinθ_1` and `F_2sinθ_2`,
(Theoretically, `F_1sinθ_1+ F_2sinθ_2 = mg`)
How to find the density of a Dime and a washer?
1. Read correct Measurement Number.
2. Check significant figures.
3. Calculate errors
Density of Iron: `7.874\ g//cm^3`
Density of Nickel: `8.9\ g//cm^3`